Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ready To Go...Go

Sittin' here with stuff on my brain has me in search of an outlet
You've turned my SUBTLE THOUGHTS into harsh scenes
These RAW IMAGEs set my mind ablaze with the possibilities of the unforeseen
Are these images considered to be CRUEL INTENTIONS?
Not sure, it would depend on who you ask
Don't ask me though, because my mind is like a JUNKYARD
I tried to clean it up, but my efforts have been futile
Even with this fact I've always considered myself a GOODFELLA
But am I? I think I am
I'll have to open that up for discussion as well
I must admit that it's your RARE ESSENCE that sets you apart from all that I see around me
And that has me hoping for an UNCALLED FOR EXPERIENCE
One where I would let you take TOTAL CONTROL
Would love to pore honey all over your body
But I'm broke so we have to hit the carryout and settle for some MAMBO SAUCE (lol)
I might have to wait to see your REACTION before I try something like that though
I can LISTEN to N E GROOVER on the block and they can tell me what my approach should be
But I have to say the verbalization of these thoughts has my heart in a CRITICAL CONDITION
Well F*ck it, Mama said have no fear, plus I'm already out of my chair
So I ask her "Are you 'Ready To GO...GO'"

I hope that you all see the theme. I put the key words in all caps so it shouldn't be that hard if you are from the Washington, D.C. area. And even if you aren't there have been a few people who have still been able to see it. Leave me as comment and tell me how you feel about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna hear this with some music so I can dance and not feel disrespectful on the dance floor lmao! No but seriously Love It cuz!

Poet B. Lee said...

how poetic...lol

Unknown said...

You are so cute! Do one with names of colognes!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Yeah, I'm diggin this joint. You should have posted this one on FB too.