Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Master Cleanse

I looked in the mirror the other day and realized that the body that I worked so hard to attain this past spring has dissipated. Thankfully, I know what happened and how to fix it. Due to the recklessness of my diet, that started during the weekend of Howard Homecoming, my body has made a "U-turn" from where it was this summer.

My solution: The Master Cleanse followed by 2-a-days of Insanity and P90X.
You all saw what happened when I went hard at Insanity...I plan to shatter that with P90X. I intially received this challenge from my friend Vameka Nelson, who told me that it would be rough to complete. I, not being able to back down from a challenge, decided to test out my will.

I will chronicle my progress through the cleanse so that you all can see if it works for me and decide if it is something you want to take the challenge to do. Each day I will give you a play by play of what happened, if I was able to stick with it, and how it has affected my body. If you've done this cleanse before, please share with me the affect that it had on you. Thank you!

1 comment:

elainebknyc said...

So you've been telling me that you're gonna do this cleanse and I really had no clue what you were talking about until just now when reading this post. (It's really starting to sink in that I'm more visual and/or reading/writing learner than auditory...but that's another subject haha) A couple of my friends attempted this, but let's just say that they aren't as disciplined as you. Also, I recalled reading someone else's journal of this process and included the link for you below.

Good luck!

http://www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com/2010/04/master-cleanse.html