Sunday, March 7, 2010

Proper Dosage

It's plain to see that your veins have been needing me

Mentally, the ride that I take you on is based on pationce (patience)

And the void that I left can't be contained with twelve steps

I'm back after my long absence, with a more potent dosage

So if I lost your attention here take this Ritalin,

And we shall continue as directed

I'm well rested, ready to take you higher with this fire

Gon' head an inhale as the metaphors make your brain swell

If you can't digest this right now then turn around and pop a Pepto


Then come back later and you can bare witness to greatness

Or genius, but when your brain seizes I'll be sure to plant it with this Dilantin

Can't sit still? I'll just place this Aderall in all of y'all

Then that'll slow down every word like you're on the syrup (serp)

So my codeine flow can only prove one thing

That the advancement of my mind, is well advanced past time

I sent percocet for the pain I caused, but it ain't workin' yet

But I pray that the oxycodone enters your ozone, from the poem that I flow on

And if it still hurts, just give it a lil time to work

'Cause I was dead wrong and I know it, I just pray that this here was the Proper Dosage

No comments: